I have always commended the socializing advantage of starting a blog on WordPress. Working with WordPress or in fact just starting to blog, introduced me to such amazing people who are not only proficient writers but also wonderful human beings. Therefore, even a minute opportunity to connect with these extremely talented people here , I never let go!
One such blogger is my dear friend is Adhithya , who recently nominated me for ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. She is a terrific writer exploring her calisthenics with words here. Kindly visit her blog for meeting the extraordinary bespectacled person, behind all the amazing doodles and beautiful stories. Do tell her that I sent you☺️
And Adhi, Thank you for the award and I’m extremely sorry for the delay in accepting it officially on my blog. Had been a little held up with work commitments over the past few days. Sorry!😢
And the award …
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
- Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- I live life by MY set rules. More like,
“You don’t tell what I must do and I don’t tell you what you should do”
- I’m a firangi (foreigner) in my mind and desi (local) at heart.
- I talk a lot, a lot and a lot; but only with close friends. So if I’m liking you, expect a hearty conversation from me. If not, I do know how to keep my mouth shut too!🤐
- I am a single, extremely pampered and a tad bit spoilt child.
- I’m hopelessly optimistic and find comfort in healing my emotions with music.
- My Girl Role model is Shay Mitchell, I look up to her always!
- Birthday: 18-May-1991, TMI😳 Go ahead, decode my astrology…
- Making time for me
- And to everyone else not mentioned here… I truly feel your blogs are Lovely too!😘